Search This Blog

Monday, September 21, 2009

What to do????

Have you ever been put into a situation that no matter what you do you just can't win? I am having one of those days! I tried to handle a situation with an extra gentle touch! Well why did I even bother? I might as well have said exactly what was on my mind. Now I am at a point that I am damned if I do and damned if I don't. See I have allowed someone to continue a particular behavior and I have finally had enough. I don't get why some think that they should be allowed to behave how ever they want. I never want to hurt any one's feelings, never want to cause anyone pain or embarrassment. Spent the whole morning trying to figure the best way to deal with it all.
I am going to take a deep breathe and handle it head on. After all, I am damned if I do and damned if I don't after all. Now hopefully through all of this I will find the meaning of life, learn what I was meant to be when I grow up... Ha Ha who am I kidding?

No comments:

Post a Comment