Search This Blog

Friday, November 20, 2009

Best Buy

Best Buy!! Well lets get this started...... I bought my MAC there lets see September 2008. Good thing when they suggested that I buy the extended warranty I did. Because 4 days after my Apple warranty was over my gooood old MAC crashed.
So yes I was relieved that I had the Best Buy warranty. That was until it was time for them to et it repaired. What a joke..
Over the next couple of days I am going to post step by step all of the %&*@$ I wen through with good old Best buy.... What a nightmare.
Stay tuned and please let me know if you have had anything like this happen with you and Best Buy.. I am growing to dislike them very very much. I know I can not be the only one out here with a gripe !!!!
Have a great day all! Be talking to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment