Search This Blog

Monday, December 14, 2009

Not only here to talk about Best Buy

SO it just dawned on me that although fun for me, I did not create my Blog to talk about Best Buy. Yes they are surely a thorn in my side at the moment.

I am also here for so much more. I write on an amazing site called EHOW!!
LOve it! It is the best!
You can share knowledge and find out just about anything. I love reading all of the great parenting tips as well as checking out new recipes. The best part.... If you sign up for their writers compensation program you get paid to share what you know. For me it has been an amazing experience so far. I am an aspiring writer and it gives me a chance to flex my writing muscles and ask those who are now where I would like to be for advice on writing , publishing and so much more.
Check it out if you get the chance. I am certain that you will find something there that interests you. And if you sign up to become a member add me as a friend and I will be more then happy to check out your articles.

Look at the bottom of this Blog and you will find my link to Ehow.com

Check back soon... I have some great Christmas gift finds that I am excited to share....

Thanks for reading!!!!

Live your life to the fullest and be true to yourself all while loving those who surround you....

HAppy HAppy HolIdays!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment